Bridging Loans Calculator
We, at Finanta, have the following criteria for the bridging loan amount, loan term, interest rates and various other variables for bridging loan financing.
- We provide bridging loans from £25,000 to £10 million
- Short Term Bridging Loans – 1 to 24 months
- Our monthly rates start at 0.45%
- Non-status and full status
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Arrears, defaults, bankruptcy, CCJs – everything accepted
- Finances made available in 5 – 7 business days
- Arranging bridging loans for private individuals, partnerships, limited companies and sole traders
- Highest loan to values, offering the entire purchase price (in some cases) with extra security
- When you get the funds, we help arrange your exit from bridging finance through re-finance
Finanta UK Bridging Loan Calculator
Our loan calculator is specifically designed for the UK customers in order to provide an estimated guide to all the cost related to short-term loan facility. The bridging loan calculator with help you plan your financial requirements with an idea about interest rates that you will have to repay at the end of your bridging loan.
We have designed a very simple and easy to use loan calculator that will allow fast calculation of loan and fees to value (LTV). Our expert team will guide you through the total cost of bridging loan and provide with a clarity of how the bridging loan normally works.
Inputs Required for the Calculation
To use this calculator, our customers have to provide some variables which will help the calculator give accurate results.
These inputs are the bridging loan amount, term, monthly interest rate, total property value, and overall property mortgage balance.
Also, personal details such as customer’s full name, email address and telephone number are required. The bridge loan calculator is very simple to use and calculates the amount to be paid at the end of the loan term.
We prioritize our customer’s security and do not leak this information to any third party.
Why Use Our Bridging Loan Calculator
If you are wondering why you should use our bridging loan calculator, here are some reasons that will convince you.
- No hidden fees: The most significant advantage of using the bridging finance calculator is that there are no hidden fees included. Customers can use this calculator and plan accordingly. If the results are satisfactory and according to the customer’s convenience, they can call us and get in touch with our financial advisors to discuss the application.
- Explore options: Customers can use this bridging loan calculator as it is an excellent way of exploring various options before taking the application forward in a formal way. Customers can change the bridging loan amount, the term, monthly interest rate, property value, and total mortgage balance and explore the various value which suits their financial convenience.
- No surprises: Our loan calculator ensures that there won’t be any surprises waiting for the customers till the end. It is transparent, and users can understand the repayment obligations in detail.
- Security of personal information: We do not pass our customers information to the third party or perform credit checks when you use this calculator. We prioritise our customer’s privacy.
- Time-saving: We understand that our customers may not have the time in their busy schedule to meet our consultants personally and understand the bridging loan quotation. Our bridging loan calculator solves this problem by giving an approximate value of the loan from any corner of the world. It hardly takes a few seconds, and thus our users can save a lot of travelling time. There is no better way to check monthly instalments with various variable than using our bridging loan calculator.
Please note that this calculator provides an approximate value. To take the application further, get in touch with our financial advisors who are available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm. Call us or drop a quick enquiry on our portal with your name, email address, and telephone number. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.